The Maggotdrowners Forum - Nick Gilbert elastic
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Tackle Reviews
 Nick Gilbert elastic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

WEZDOG

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  6:48:51 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add WEZDOG to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I use the White Amber core for skimmer fishing on commercials (bridges at monk lakes). It is soft on the strike but is brilliant for taming the bigger ones quickly.

Go to Top of Page

paulberry1963
Life Member

Somerset
United Kingdom

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  9:39:04 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add paulberry1963 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

thanks thats what i am going to use it for Big Skimmers on a commercial near me

Go to Top of Page

jjpendurocomp
Life Member

Site Supporter

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 16 January 2017 :  06:27:54 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jjpendurocomp to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

All my top kits have Nicks elastic. IMO total value for money

Go to Top of Page

homercostello

Lincolnshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 17 January 2017 :  6:34:27 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add homercostello to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Just fitted nicks elastic in three of my to kits white 6 to 10s dark green 10 to 14s and black 12 to 16s all amber core hope these will cover most senarios this season delivered super fast cannot fault the service.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

rodring
Life Member

Gt.Manchester
England

Posted - 17 January 2017 :  7:43:35 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rodring to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by jjpendurocomp

Ditto all my top kits have Nick's elastic in them. Used the pink 6-10 today caught F1's from 1/2lb to 3lb carp to 3lb and Barbel to 1 1/2 lb, never lost a fish and felt in total control superb winter elastic.

Go to Top of Page

rodring
Life Member

Gt.Manchester
England

Posted - 17 January 2017 :  7:44:05 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rodring to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by jjpendurocomp

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2017 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.19 seconds.