The Maggotdrowners Forum - Aldi Specialbuys
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Talk
 Aldi Specialbuys
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Robertthegreat

Site Supporter

Staffordshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  10:27:29 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Robertthegreat to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

From Sunday 15th they have fishing clothes in from the free paper they are a decent price. Bib and brace 20 all but a penny. Having seen their ski clothes should be good enough.

If you don't know ask somebody will

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

nutmeg
Life Member

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  11:05:50 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nutmeg to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Have you got a link to this, been searching but cannot find :(

Go to Top of Page

stikflote
Life Member

Site Supporter

Derbyshire
England

blanked again

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  11:25:50 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stikflote to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

just put aldi in and it will come up

Its wet again
Go to Top of Page

nutmeg
Life Member

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  11:31:13 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nutmeg to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Tried that and no joy, fishing shelter and some baits. Nearest l can find is ski ware.

Go to Top of Page

stikflote
Life Member

Site Supporter

Derbyshire
England

blanked again

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  11:32:36 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stikflote to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I cant find those either on any date

Its wet again
Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Neil ofthe nene
Life Member

Site Supporter

Northamptonshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  12:10:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Neil ofthe nene's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Neil ofthe nene to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Looks like the website does not have Sunday's deals yet.

Average club angler who seems to get the right methods sorted halfway through a match, just in time to say "if only"

http://neilofthenene.blogspot.co.uk/

Go to Top of Page

willsmodger
Life Member

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  12:13:18 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add willsmodger to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Go to Top of Page

nutmeg
Life Member

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  4:02:00 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nutmeg to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Just been in store and picked up an offers magazine, not that impressed with most of sundays fishing offers. The fleece's and windstoppertype jacket might be ok. The wellies are good as had my last pair three years now and still going strong.

Go to Top of Page

Expanda
Life Member

Carmarthenshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  4:16:15 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Expanda to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Just got flyer for next week. Load of ladies fitness-wear, no bib and brace. I'll keep an eye out for the next one. Thanks for heads up, I'll definitely be interested

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Stuthebroo
Life Member

Durham
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  4:28:19 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Stuthebroo to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Check out the bib and braces in the skiing offer this Thursday. 29.99 for high waterproof rating and decent jackets as well.

Go to Top of Page

nutmeg
Life Member

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  4:31:57 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nutmeg to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Think the skiing bib n brace are padded and could be uncomfortable if sitting in them for too long, especially for the larger gentleman anglers amongst us lol.

Go to Top of Page

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

Davebhoy
Life Member

Site Supporter

Gt. London
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  6:42:52 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Davebhoy to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by nutmeg

Think the skiing bib n brace are padded and could be uncomfortable if sitting in them for too long, especially for the larger gentleman anglers amongst us lol.

a gentleman angler wouldn't be seen dead in something as course as ski salopettes, surely?

Go to Top of Page

nutmeg
Life Member

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  10:17:54 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nutmeg to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I was being polite, could have said they maybe too snug a fit for some of the lardy anglers you see frequenting the banks ;)

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Thebestboxever
Life Member

North Yorkshire
England

Posted - 12 January 2017 :  12:49:55 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Thebestboxever to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I only fish in suit, a la Ivan Marks.

But only when fishing the pole.

When I go on the fly I wear quality four-stripe addidas.

That way I can annoy both undesirables and toffs. It's brilliant.

Go to Top of Page

richc

Somerset
United Kingdom

Posted - 12 January 2017 :  08:40:09 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add richc to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuy...pular&page=0

Go to Top of Page

nutmeg
Life Member

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 12 January 2017 :  08:42:02 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nutmeg to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Tut tut do you not mean the quality three stripe Adidas, as the four stripe are the poor mans counterfeit copies ;)

Go to Top of Page

Trogg
the ba'stard

Site Supporter

Staffordshire
England

being a ba'stard

Posted - 12 January 2017 :  08:52:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Trogg's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Trogg to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

what a lot of people don't realise is that Aldi and Lidl don't have the same offers nationwide, some stores will be a week behind others.... they do this so that any bulk unsold stock can be moved to another store for when they have the special offers on.

When you go to their website you can buy anything off it and have it delivered so if your local store doesn't have them in (normally because they've sold out at the other stores) just order it online.

the good thing about the website is you can browse their entire fishing sales by going to the fishing page instead of just looking at the "special buys"....

for the love of Genesis 1:30 DO NOT click THIS don't do it, just don't, i mean it!!!
....Facebook MD's....
Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Chris1Richo
Life Member

North Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 12 January 2017 :  08:58:15 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Chris1Richo to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by Trogg

what a lot of people don't realise is that Aldi and Lidl don't have the same offers nationwide, some stores will be a week behind others.... they do this so that any bulk unsold stock can be moved to another store for when they have the special offers on.

When you go to their website you can buy anything off it and have it delivered so if your local store doesn't have them in (normally because they've sold out at the other stores) just order it online.

the good thing about the website is you can browse their entire fishing sales by going to the fishing page instead of just looking at the "special buys"....

Cheers Trogg!

Go to Top of Page

IvorBiggun
Life Member

Site Supporter

Got an 'ology' in Buttering toast

Posted - 12 January 2017 :  09:13:25 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add IvorBiggun to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I've just had a nose at their website and took a fancy to this ...
https://www.aldi.co.uk/men%27s-fish...583101758100

but they only go up to Large Size......really ??!!!
Hardly any good for the more 'portly' fisherman is it

Go to Top of Page

Fishplate 42
Two Dog Ralph

Site Supporter

United Kingdom

Worm and maggot union rep.

Posted - 12 January 2017 :  09:46:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Fishplate 42's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Fishplate 42 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

They had a similar offer last year. I bought the B&B and jacket in plain green (I don't think the camouflage option was available last time)They are great value for money, nice an warm and don't make you sweat like cheap stuff usually does.

It also helped me catch my PB carp (so far)

Dear Aldi - You can send me that sponsorship payment now...

Joking aside I think that Aldi clothing is ideal for me. It is not expensive and seems to wear well. Mine is now a year old and I have used it throughout the summer as well with no problems.

Ralph

My Blog: http://notinmyfridge.blogspot.co.uk/

It was T H I S big - Honest!

Go to Top of Page

kevin o connor
M.O.G. member

Site Supporter

Wexford
Ireland

Posted - 12 January 2017 :  10:34:39 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add kevin o connor to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Like Ralph I got a par of Aldi salopes last year. The only fault I found with them was the lining of the pocket ripped on the first day !

If you think I am narky now, you should hear me when I am bad humour
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2017 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.38 seconds.