The Maggotdrowners Forum - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Tackle Reviews
 PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Peter
'Mugger'

Site Supporter

South Yorkshire
England

Happy and relaxed in Yorkshire

My Photo Album

Posted - 16 November 2007 :  2:38:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add Peter to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Please read before posting

This part of the forum is as it says for TACKLE REVIEWS. As the name implies it's for those that have brought and used specific items of tackle, or in some cases have helped in their development and wish to pass onto others their thoughts and experiences (both good and bad) of owning and using that tackle.

It is NOT a place for rumour or conjecture such as "I've had a look at it", "had a quick play with one in a tackle shop" , "my mate says blah blah blah about it" or even "it's a (insert brand name here) it must be !****!" type of comments. If you haven't owned it or used it you really don't have the experience to comment on it, so don't bother.

On a more constructive note, why not sit down and write your own review of an Item of tackle you actually use and own?
It will be more helpfull to others that are maybe looking to purchase that item themselves, if you mention things that you might like to see different/modified due to your experience of using it, or indeed any modifications that you've made to it while actually owning it, because regardless of what some might think, there is no such thing as the perfect item of tackle, there is always room for improvement, even if it's just in small details.

Winner MD's Alders Farm Match 2012
Winner Jinx Series 2 Day Rolfs Festival 2012.
Winner MD's Rolf's Pairs Championship 2007 with Tony Roberts.
Winner MD's National Individual Championship 2005.
Winner Jinx Series Pairs 2005 with Steve Wilson.
Winner MD's Southern Individual Championship 2004.

Read 'My Fishing Diaries'
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2017 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.14 seconds.