The Maggotdrowners Forum - Hemp
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Bait Talk
 Hemp
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chris1Richo
Life Member

North Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 02 December 2016 :  1:53:16 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Chris1Richo to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

It is a long while since I have cooked hemp, can someone point me in the direction of where to buy it the cheapest and also the best way to cook it.

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

Sam Vimes
Life Member

North Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 02 December 2016 :  3:18:31 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sam Vimes to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I tend to buy from my local pet shop. They'll get it in for me if I buy a full sack. They generally supply me with Bucktons. As for prepping it, I chuck what I need into a cool box and cover it with boiling water. Make sure that it's well covered with water and add a bit extra water. Give it all a good stir, put the lid on the cool box and leave it for a day or two. I certainly don't faff about boiling the bejesus out of it these days.

Go to Top of Page

Fartacus
Life Member

Humberside
United Kingdom

Posted - 24 December 2016 :  9:50:04 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Fartacus to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Use a pressure cooker works brilliantly

Go to Top of Page

Blanks

Posted - 09 January 2017 :  01:15:20 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Blanks to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

if you are not using loads put it in a flask with boiling water and a pinch of Bicarbonate of soda over night.

Go to Top of Page

rudd
Life Member

Suffolk
United Kingdom

Posted - 13 January 2017 :  12:26:05 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rudd to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Don't throw away hemp water (water hemp cooked in).
It's the best additive out there.
Use it to mix grounbait, soak pellets, pumping expanders or hydrating boiles.
If not needed put in freezer bags and freeze until needed.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2017 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.19 seconds.