The Maggotdrowners Forum - The Maggotdrowning Site Supporters Club
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Talk
 The Maggotdrowning Site Supporters Club
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

Admin
Forum Admin

Site Supporter

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

65lb

My Photo Album

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  5:44:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add Admin to your friends list

To help with the upkeep of Maggotdrowning.com we have added a new section to the website called "The Site Supporters Club"

Over the years Maggotdrowning.com has grown and grown to what must be now the largest participant Coarse Fishing website on the internet.
As well as the growth of the website, and it's community, the costs have also grown and you can help Support Maggotdrowning.com by becoming a member of the 'The Site Supporters Club'

Benefits include access to a private 'Supporters Section', advanced features, competitions, special offers and the recognition of being a 'Site Supporter' underneath your username, plus the biggest benefit of all in knowing that you are helping us to help you

So go on, what are you waiting for, become a 'Site Supporter' for the best and biggest Coarse Fishing website on the www, you know you want to

I want to be a Site Supporter because I'm worth it

Support starts as little as 3.00 a Quarter, equivalent to a pint of Beer and a lot less than a gallon of petrol, or you can save 2.00 and for 10.00 become an Annual supporter - a fraction of the cost of a monthly/weekly magazine subscription and a darn sight better read lol

Still not convinced it's value for money?
The alternatives are to flood the website with adverts, pop-ups, flashing banners, selected product links, newsletters in your inbox, dodgy reviews, geesh the list grows and grows ....
But we know that's not what you want; in fact you know what you want....

I want to be a Site Supporter because I don't want lots of adverts

...and if you're still not convinced it's what you need, how's about a visit from Trogg

I want to be a Site Supporter because I don't want Trogg calling round

Nuff said

Please note:

** The log-in for the store is not the same as your Forum log-in. If you haven't used the Online Store before you will need to create a 'Store Account' **

Any Donations that have been received in the last 6 months will be converted to 'Site Supporter' on a pro-rate basis - All done

Regards,

Dave

Administrator/Moderator
www.maggotdrowning.com

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

thornabyangler
Shaun

My Photo Album

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Click to see thornabyangler's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add thornabyangler to your friends list

Go to Top of Page

Chris Watson
Dutch Dynamo

Durham
England

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:04:28 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Chris Watson to your friends list

Hey, don't you know there's a credit crunch on

Go to Top of Page

bloomer
fishing monster

Warwickshire

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:06:14 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bloomer to your friends list

as soon as im allowed pocket money from she who matters i will pay up... (january)

please don't send trogg round he's scary.

Go to Top of Page

Pole-Fisher-90
Life Member

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:17:22 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Pole-Fisher-90 to your friends list

Do you rememeber when they said they were closing the website down a while back never happened

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Sparhawk
Life Member

Warwickshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:18:26 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sparhawk to your friends list

I want my title!!

Go to Top of Page

Admin
Forum Admin

Site Supporter

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

65lb

My Photo Album

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Admin to your friends list

You've got it Sparhawk, many thanks

Pole-fisher-90, it's only because my hand has always been in my own pocket that the site has kept running. Had i not been in the fortunate position to keep paying the hosting fees then we'd have had to close shop ages ago.
As it is now, I've got the missus on my back due to the fact she's noticed a large wedge of money missing out of our account which went to pay for the new server, added to which there's still the hosting fees, licence renewals, server management, etc, etc, to cover each month, and to be honest there's no way I can keep affording to do so at the current costs
Something has to give, and it'd be nice if it was the members as well as myself - after all we all benefit from the use of the website

Dave

Administrator/Moderator
www.maggotdrowning.com
Go to Top of Page

Pole-Fisher-90
Life Member

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:44:58 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Pole-Fisher-90 to your friends list

Fair Play Dave :)

Go to Top of Page

kevb
was 'bigkevb'

Staffordshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:46:03 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add kevb to your friends list

will pay up friday....as i have a phobia of troggz

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement..

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

mickthechippy
space cadet

Kent
United Kingdom

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:46:20 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mickthechippy to your friends list

sorted, yorkie

Go to Top of Page

Simon R
Life Member

Site Supporter

Teesside
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:49:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Simon R's Homepage  Click to see Simon R's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add Simon R to your friends list

What's the payment options Dave?

Can I pop a nice crisp tenner in an envelope?

Simon

https://www.facebook.com/groups/stokesley.ac/

Go to Top of Page

generaljack
Trev.

Bedfordshire
United Kingdom

My Photo Album

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:49:34 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add generaljack to your friends list

Dealt with

Go to Top of Page

Dai Fish
Life Member

Mid Glamorgan
Wales

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:52:51 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Dai Fish's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add Dai Fish to your friends list

Very good idea Dave, all sorted for you

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Admin
Forum Admin

Site Supporter

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

65lb

My Photo Album

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  6:59:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Admin to your friends list

Simon, the payment options are Cheque/Postal Order, Credit and Debit Cards & Paypal, all available at the checkout

Unfortunately cash won't be accepted through the post as it has been known to go missing

Thanks everyone who's joined the Supporters Club so far, your support is appreciated

Dave

Administrator/Moderator
www.maggotdrowning.com
Go to Top of Page

Chris Watson
Dutch Dynamo

Durham
England

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  7:15:15 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Chris Watson to your friends list

Sorted Dave, keep up the good work

Go to Top of Page

NoFinPhish
Mighty Cat Slayer

Hampshire
England

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  7:22:40 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NoFinPhish to your friends list

done

Go to Top of Page

rockyroads
rockyroads

Teesside
England

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  7:23:40 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rockyroads to your friends list

sorted dad! cheap at half the price so come on you guys&gals support the best fishy site on the net bar none....

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement...

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

floyd
man of rage

Tyne and Wear
England

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  7:25:17 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floyd to your friends list

If it keeps Trogg away its worth it

Go to Top of Page

petemid
Life Member

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  7:39:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit petemid's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add petemid to your friends list

IMO its a small price to pay for what the site has given me over the last year or so;

- my fishing ability has increased ten fold due to the amount of advice I have been given both through the site and from fellow maggotdrowners at matches.

- I have been invited on loads of matches, something that I have never done before and enjoy thoroughly.

- I have met so many friendly and good natured people.

- Reading all the informative and hilarious posts on the site gives me something to do whilst bored at work

Soon as I finish my shift in the morning I will be paying my monies.

Thanks Dave and all the mods and keep up the good work

Go to Top of Page

castaline
Life Member

Midlands West

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  7:42:59 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add castaline to your friends list

I'm in!

Go to Top of Page

Geoff P
The grumpy one!!

South Yorkshire

My Photo Album

Posted - 30 November 2008 :  7:46:37 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Geoff P to your friends list

Done and dusted Dave

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.42 seconds.