The Maggotdrowners Forum - a good short session /brinscall lodge
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 Fishing
 Where You Fished Today
 a good short session /brinscall lodge
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bish
Life Member

Lancashire
England

Posted - 28 June 2017 :  10:37:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Bish an AOL message Bookmark this topic Add Bish to your friends list

fished from 4 until 8.30 had 2 bream one 5pounds 6 oz, next one 5 pound 11 oz, then i had 3 carp biggest 10 pounds 7 oz,got seen off 3 times, i seem to be having a good run ov fish, right place right time right bait

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Total
Life Member

Gt. London
United Kingdom

Posted - 28 June 2017 :  10:58:32 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Total to your friends list

Nice one Bish.

...And long may your success continue.

Go to Top of Page

phil-k
Life Member

Lancashire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 29 June 2017 :  10:27:18 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add phil-k to your friends list

Hi Bish, I just fish maggots and while I catch plenty fish they are usually small. Should I be fishing with sweetcorn or worms or pellets for these bigger fish.

Go to Top of Page

Bish
Life Member

Lancashire
England

Posted - 29 June 2017 :  4:00:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Bish an AOL message Bookmark this reply Add Bish to your friends list

hi phil what i used was a 30 gram method feeder, filled with g/ bait and mico pellets preston mould chuck it into the middle ov the lake 5 maggots and a small chop worm 5pounds hook length to 16 wide, there is a small river that runs up the middle ov the lake you need to be landing in this, this is were the fish are keep casting every 6or 7 min and keep your rod close by i am hoping to get on next thur if you have come down and have a chat, tight lines bish

Go to Top of Page

phil-k
Life Member

Lancashire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 29 June 2017 :  7:06:18 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add phil-k to your friends list

I have got some method feeders but never had the confidence to try them. Not joined Withnell anglers yet but would be good to meet up Harry's. I will PM you.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Bish
Life Member

Lancashire
England

Posted - 29 June 2017 :  8:51:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Bish an AOL message Bookmark this reply Add Bish to your friends list

ok with that mate just let us know

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2020 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.09 seconds.