The Maggotdrowners Forum - Posting Match Results
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 Match
 Match Results
 Posting Match Results
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dave
Red Leader

West Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 02 August 2007 :  9:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dave's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add Dave to your friends list

There is now a new function for use when posting match results to make it easier to list names, weights, etc

When opening up the page to make a post, look for the following button in the Format: row>

Clicking this will put the following code in your Message: box > [results] [/results]
Write your results inbetween the bracketted type or paste them in from another program such as Microsoft Word, etc

Click the Preview button to check your formatting is correct and if so click to post the topic as per usual

Example:

1) John Smith   2lb 4oz
2) Sam Jones    1lb 5oz
3) Joe Brown    0lb 5oz

I hope that makes life a little easier when posting results

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Neo-1
Nick Neo Williams

West Glamorgan
Wales

Posted - 02 August 2007 :  9:56:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Neo-1's Homepage  Click to see Neo-1's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add Neo-1 to your friends list

Dave your button is calling the BB Code [code][/code] function not your new results formating. Check the coding / plugin mate.

Go to Top of Page

Dave
Red Leader

West Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 02 August 2007 :  10:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dave's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Dave to your friends list

Try holding down your Ctrl key and pressing F5 as it sounds like your browser has cached the old files

Go to Top of Page

Jammy1
'The Minx'

Staffordshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 03 August 2007 :  12:57:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jammy1's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Jammy1 to your friends list

Excellent that will make it so much easier!!

Thanks

Go to Top of Page

MarkC
Life Member

Midlands West
England

Posted - 03 August 2007 :  10:53:37 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MarkC to your friends list

See that lucky sod John Smith won again then!

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

me
Life Member

Midlands West
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 04 August 2007 :  07:29:02 AM  Show Profile  Click to see me's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add me to your friends list

quote :
Originally posted by Mark C Adroit

See that lucky sod John Smith won again then!

its a good job he didn't come to close to me at Rolf's or i would of drank him

Go to Top of Page

dirk

Warwickshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 19 August 2007 :  11:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit dirk's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add dirk to your friends list

You drank everything else apparently, at least you got the water level back down to normal level

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.05 seconds.