The Maggotdrowners Forum - Genesis- Rizov Floats
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Tackle Reviews
 Genesis- Rizov Floats
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Prawn sandwich
Life Member

South Glamorgan
United Kingdom

Posted - 18 June 2015 :  10:59:25 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Prawn sandwich to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I must say what a brilliant service which is equally matched by the superb product at an extremely attractive price.
I ordered some
Pr 76
Pr 97
Pr 111
They are exactly to the description so will do exactly what they were ordered for and the finish is immaculate.
The price is as good as the product.
Thank you .

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

johng19
me@home.com

Site Supporter

Lancashire
England

Posted - 24 June 2015 :  7:32:08 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add johng19 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Ordered some off ebay Rf72, just to have alook.

Go to Top of Page

johng19
me@home.com

Site Supporter

Lancashire
England

Posted - 08 July 2015 :  5:16:09 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add johng19 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Got the Rf72 Floats, the floats them selves are good. But they are ones with the removable tips yellow and orange. had a few floats with removable tip and never found them two good. So got these just to see again, still not much good as the tips seem to come off to easily. Glued a few on tried them the other day very nice float. I like the float but the removable tips were not two good.

Go to Top of Page

genesis
Genesis-Rizov

Site Supporter

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Matched up & living the dream every day

Posted - 09 July 2015 :  07:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit genesis's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add genesis to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

You should not have to be gluing them in John. Where did you get them from as it wasn't from me? My RF72s now have a coloured sleeve that slides over the fiberglass instead of twisting the bristle out.

Genesis-Rizov Pole Floats
Go to Top of Page

johng19
me@home.com

Site Supporter

Lancashire
England

Posted - 09 July 2015 :  3:56:39 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add johng19 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Got them of ebay. The tips do slide over the f/stem, one or two are a bit tight, but most are lose. (very lose) I got a set of twelve so can't be bothered messing about with them ill just glue them. I can only see yellow and black, so I just tend to put a bit of black rubber over the tip works fine. Been looking at some of the others if and when ill come to you. Was going to make the orange ones black. Thanks John.

Edited by - johng19 on 09 July 2015 9:14:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

genesis
Genesis-Rizov

Site Supporter

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 July 2015 :  11:24:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit genesis's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add genesis to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I would contact the eBay seller as they sound like seconds. One or two about. If you have any problems just let me know and I will see what I can do for you

Go to Top of Page

1kingy
Life Member

Flintshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 15 July 2015 :  8:22:33 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 1kingy to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Can anyone recommend a good paste float for fishing in the margins and up to 3 feet deep?
Thanks

Go to Top of Page

genesis
Genesis-Rizov

Site Supporter

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 26 July 2015 :  4:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit genesis's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add genesis to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

To everyone who has placed orders, I am on holiday until Wednesday. I did put it on my site. Fishing in Portugal and the internet is non existent in the mountains. Will contact everyone Thursday. Regards Andy

Go to Top of Page

Wise Owl
Maddaveleeds

Site Supporter

West Yorkshire

Ive spent most my Life Fishing,the rest ive wasted

Posted - 29 July 2015 :  6:14:29 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Got some floats off Genesis at fishomania and have to say they are the Dogs Bollox well made strong and also look good will be ordering some more when he gets back off his jollys

Marching on
Together

Dirty
Northern scum
since 1919
Replastering the world since 1980.
When the miseries are pushing Daisies i will still be pushing My Luck.
If anything In the above post offends, im not bothered.
Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

genesis
Genesis-Rizov

Site Supporter

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 30 July 2015 :  09:03:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit genesis's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add genesis to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Thanks Wise Owl. To everyone who placed orders on the MD site whilst I was away your floats have been sent this morning by first class post, so you should have them tomorrow.

Go to Top of Page

Tonytatts
Life Member

Site Supporter

Posted - 05 August 2015 :  08:12:05 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Tonytatts to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

bought a couple of RF83 and RF 97 floats top quality bits of kit
cheers Genesis

Tonytatts
Go to Top of Page

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

Tantric Socks
Life Member

Site Supporter

Lincolnshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 03 October 2016 :  05:52:56 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Tantric Socks to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Picked a box full of these up from Andy at Lindholme on Saturday.

Look stunning, tied a few yesterday and will be out this week with them

Go to Top of Page

rob6709
Life Member

Site Supporter

Posted - 17 October 2016 :  10:04:43 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rob6709 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Got some of the rf77 dibber floats. Very good and will be buying again.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

genesis
Genesis-Rizov

Site Supporter

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 18 October 2016 :  09:44:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit genesis's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add genesis to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by Tantric Socks

Picked a box full of these up from Andy at Lindholme on Saturday.

Look stunning, tied a few yesterday and will be out this week with them

Thanks for the comments TS. Let me know if you want anymore or have any issues with them

Go to Top of Page

blue orfe
Life Member

Site Supporter

Berkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 18 November 2016 :  12:18:28 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add blue orfe to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Genesis - I have been using the RF86 & RF87 for some time now. They are my favourite floats for skimmer fishing. The multi-colour bristle is perfect for showing lift bites that you get off bream.

I was wondering if you can do them in sizes bigger than 0.6g as I need some heavier ones for deeper venues?

Go to Top of Page

genesis
Genesis-Rizov

Site Supporter

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 18 November 2016 :  6:07:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit genesis's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add genesis to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by blue orfe

Genesis - I have been using the RF86 & RF87 for some time now. They are my favourite floats for skimmer fishing. The multi-colour bristle is perfect for showing lift bites that you get off bream.

I was wondering if you can do them in sizes bigger than 0.6g as I need some heavier ones for deeper venues?

Rizov do the RF86 in 0.8 and 1.0gr. However I only buy the bodies up to 0.6gr I will be getting a delivery in January and would gladly order some for you if you need some, but I can't get them any quicker. You could buy a set or two direct from them and you should have them in about 8 days. Hope this helps you

Go to Top of Page

blue orfe
Life Member

Site Supporter

Berkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 18 November 2016 :  9:45:22 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add blue orfe to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Thanks for the honest answer Genesis. The 1g should be perfect, I'll get them from Rizov in that case as I want them for some matches coming up.
Much appreciated

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Prawn sandwich
Life Member

South Glamorgan
United Kingdom

Posted - 19 November 2016 :  3:53:36 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Prawn sandwich to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Genesis, are you likely to do any wire stem floats in the future?

Go to Top of Page

blue orfe
Life Member

Site Supporter

Berkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 20 November 2016 :  11:10:12 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add blue orfe to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

The RF87 are wire stem and Genesis has them 6 for 6.99 on his ebay page, they go up to 0.5g.

Go to Top of Page

Prawn sandwich
Life Member

South Glamorgan
United Kingdom

Posted - 21 November 2016 :  11:32:09 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Prawn sandwich to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Cheers Blue.

Go to Top of Page

genesis
Genesis-Rizov

Site Supporter

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 22 November 2016 :  12:14:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit genesis's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add genesis to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by blue orfe

The RF87 are wire stem and Genesis has them 6 for 6.99 on his ebay page, they go up to 0.5g.

Bang on Blue and don't forget the price includes first class postage, and all MD's get an extra 10% discount if they order through PM on the site and not on eBay

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2017 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.39 seconds.