The Maggotdrowners Forum - Advanta shuttle
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Tackle Reviews
 Advanta shuttle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JordRicketts

Somerset
United Kingdom

Posted - 28 August 2016 :  2:47:59 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add JordRicketts to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Brought this shuttle as it was a lower price than the Preston shuttle, and its been my best purchase since I started fishing fits everything I need on it and is still light weight. Great purchase for 75.

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

rd350lc
Life Member

Northamptonshire

Posted - 06 November 2016 :  8:24:44 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rd350lc to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

got one too and the build quality is poor , bent both wheel axels taking kit across a field , lost loose fitting wheel caps. Might be ok for flat commercial fishery paths but for river fishing crossing fields they don't cut the mustard .

Go to Top of Page

Scott 777
Life Member

Norfolk
United Kingdom

Posted - 13 November 2016 :  8:41:24 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Scott 777 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

When I was looking for a barrow i got told by someone who worked for AD not to buy one. Enough said

Go to Top of Page

rd350lc
Life Member

Northamptonshire

Posted - 18 November 2016 :  4:06:23 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rd350lc to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by Scott 777

When I was looking for a barrow i got told by someone who worked for AD not to buy one. Enough said

wish I had of seen this first

Go to Top of Page

brokenpole
Life Member

Lancashire
United Kingdom

Posted - 28 November 2016 :  6:08:12 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add brokenpole to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I have a preston 2 wheel shuttle not entirely convinced by it thinking of getting a Barrow any ideas anyone?

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Chris1Richo
Life Member

Site Supporter

North Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 29 November 2016 :  9:28:51 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Chris1Richo to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Daiwa one looks great. I know 2 people who have it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2017 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.16 seconds.