The Maggotdrowners Forum - Mini trangia cookset
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Tackle Reviews
 Mini trangia cookset
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gibby
Life Member

Kent

Posted - 28 December 2016 :  3:49:53 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add gibby to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Once the weather gets a bit colder, sandwiches donít really cut it and if Iím out all day I do prefer a hot snack. Nor do I really like tea from a flask, preferring a fresh brew if possible.
A couple of months ago I saw this in a local outdoor shop and thought I would give it a punt.
www.simplyhike.co.uk/product...iniTrangia28T

Iím glad I did. Its light, compact, no moving parts to go wrong, it runs on meths and one fill in the burner lasts for some time. Itís good for boiling water for your tea or coffee and the bowl is fine for heating up a tin of stew or curry. Itís got a little non stick frying pan (which doubles as a lid for the bowl) which will cook an egg and a few rashers. It works in all weathers, even in rain or wind.
As itís a spirit stove it doesnít water doesnít come to the boil as quickly as a gas stove, but as Iím fishing rather than at work or at home, Iím in no hurry.

Used it around 10 times now and comes recommended

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

muskrat
Havin' a Waggle !

Site Supporter

Gloucestershire
England

***** My Photo Album

Posted - 14 January 2017 :  09:34:53 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add muskrat to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Link should be:

https://www.simplyhike.co.uk/produc...ngia28T.aspx

muskie
Go to Top of Page

Cooky
Life Member

Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Posted - 14 January 2017 :  6:39:17 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cooky to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

i had the 27 non stick brilliant bit of kit

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login © Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2017 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.14 seconds.