The Maggotdrowners Forum - Out of stock!
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Talk
 Out of stock!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

jjpendurocomp
Life Member

Site Supporter

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  5:15:29 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add jjpendurocomp to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Doesn't it drive you mad when you order something from the t'internet and you waiting and waiting and waiting. Just phoned Fosters of Birmingham up "ohhh yes the Preston pellet pump is out of stock but the rest of your order isn't"

Anyway everything happens for a reason since ordering I have seen the more expensive Ringer pellet pump and it looks the business.

Do I keep the order how it is and wait for the Preston pump to come in at the end of the week. Or do I pay a little extra and get the instock Ringer Pump sent straight out with the rest of the order

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

bigmac1
Life Member

Leicestershire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  5:50:50 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bigmac1 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I had this with fosters last week. Ordered some hooks and other bits and bobs just after Xmas, I rang them last week to see when my order was going to arrive. I was told "oh we don't have it all in stock but we can send you what we have"
To my mind I should have been contacted within a couple of days of ordering to be told this

Go to Top of Page

swaffield

Co. Antrim
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  5:52:06 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add swaffield to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Get the ringer pump , I have both and the preston one ain't all that's made out to be and I buy preston gear all the time .

Go to Top of Page

muggins
paste man

Midlands West

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  6:11:36 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add muggins to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Cancel the pump and use a syringe, so simple

https://www.youtube.com/v/diNeqO8ltZs

Go to Top of Page

Tomboy2
Life Member

Warwickshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  6:18:29 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Tomboy2 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Muggins you took the words out of my mouth cancel the Preston pump and get the syringe best 2 I've spent for years.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

jjpendurocomp
Life Member

Site Supporter

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  6:22:45 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jjpendurocomp to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by muggins

quality Scouser impressive

Go to Top of Page

gingert76
Ginge

Site Supporter

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  6:42:58 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gingert76 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

thats why i use ebay and/or a shop that shows stock online as they cant advertise if not in stock!

Go to Top of Page

hombre
Life Member

Site Supporter

Lancashire
England

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  7:50:14 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hombre to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I have had a Ringers pellet pump since they first came out. A bit more expensive but still working well and very easy to use.

Go to Top of Page

blue orfe
Life Member

Site Supporter

Berkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  8:08:16 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add blue orfe to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

The seal goes on the Ringers, renders it useless. Gone back to my Vacu Van more reliable.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Total
Life Member

Site Supporter

Gt. London
United Kingdom

....Just one more cast!

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  8:14:10 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Total to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by gingert76

thats why i use ebay and/or a shop that shows stock online as they cant advertise if not in stock!

...Happens all the time.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

bigdavewsf
Life Member

Merseyside

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  8:32:05 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bigdavewsf to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by jjpendurocomp

quote :
Originally posted by muggins

quality Scouser impressive

hes scotish

Go to Top of Page

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

breamgod
Life Member

South Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  9:01:14 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add breamgod to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

It ain't fosters at fault Preston are a nightmare around xmas time I think they close the warehouse for a long period of time around xmas then are rushed off their feet with back orders

Go to Top of Page

jjpendurocomp
Life Member

Site Supporter

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  9:06:42 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jjpendurocomp to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by bigdavewsf

hes scotish
[/quote]

Deffo Scouser

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

BAD H
Pelletmeister

Warwickshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  9:08:20 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BAD H to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

The seal went on my first Ringers pump after a year and the plunger was replaced FOC, now a further 2 years on and and it is still working perfectly, well worth the money in my opinion. Ringers every time for me, quality product and quality customer service.

Go to Top of Page

bigdavewsf
Life Member

Merseyside

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  9:18:17 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bigdavewsf to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :

quote :

hes scotish

Deffo Scouser
[/quote]

deffo scotish...it says so on my birth certificate, i have picked up a hint of a scouce accent though

Go to Top of Page

Total
Life Member

Site Supporter

Gt. London
United Kingdom

....Just one more cast!

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  9:21:06 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Total to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by breamgod

It ain't fosters at fault Preston are a nightmare around xmas time I think they close the warehouse for a long period of time around xmas then are rushed off their feet with back orders

.....So are you saying it's Preston's fault? ....Fosters sod the order up, and it's someone else's fault

Mark
Go to Top of Page

cjsid
Life Member

Site Supporter

Staffordshire

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  9:25:22 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cjsid to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

If it's not in stock take it off the website other dealers manage to do it , just bad organisation tbh

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Total
Life Member

Site Supporter

Gt. London
United Kingdom

....Just one more cast!

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  9:42:20 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Total to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by cjsid

If it's not in stock take it off the website other dealers manage to do it , just bad organisation tbh

...Totally agree.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

jjpendurocomp
Life Member

Site Supporter

Cheshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  9:45:36 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jjpendurocomp to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :

quote :

quote :

hes scotish

Deffo Scouser

deffo scotish...it says so on my birth certificate, i have picked up a hint of a scouce accent though
[/quote]

Go to Top of Page

gingert76
Ginge

Site Supporter

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  9:54:04 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gingert76 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I ment I only order from companies that show the items as in stock! That way I know it's in stock before I order, that's why I don't use Fob.

It's dead easy to keep track of stock in this day and age

Go to Top of Page

Tomboy2
Life Member

Warwickshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  10:01:57 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Tomboy2 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

My seal went on my Ringers pump just bought a wine vacuum pump,off flea bay 2.63 in fact I bought 2 looks and works like original.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2017 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.33 seconds.