The Maggotdrowners Forum - baffin boot owners
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Talk
 baffin boot owners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

chubby chubber
Life Member

West Yorkshire
England

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  6:25:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit chubby chubber's Homepage  Send chubby chubber a Yahoo! Message Bookmark this topic Add chubby chubber to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

ive had some titans for a couple of seasons now best boots ive ever owned for warmth in winter ,but problem is can or has anyone found a boot bag to store them in because as you know they aint the smallest in size to store and as of now ive drawn a blank as to finding anything suitable as for now am using a bloody morrisons shopping bag an it aint the best cheers

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

JLK
Life Member

Site Supporter

United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  6:44:36 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add JLK to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Boot of the car for mine. Along with all my clothing.

Go to Top of Page

Cooky
Life Member

Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  6:44:59 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cooky to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

could try this

http://www.myhuntingshop.co.uk/foot...ot-bags.html

Go to Top of Page

Cooky
Life Member

Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  6:45:53 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cooky to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ASC-Wellin...rds=boot+bag

Go to Top of Page

Dave
Red Leader

Site Supporter

West Yorkshire
England

...fully qualified in Tea making

My Photo Album

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  6:53:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dave's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Dave to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

How about something like this...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wellingto...301517460836

depth 23cm
height 43cm
width 30cm

?

Dave

Please Support Maggotdrowning.com

MaggotMail Email service for Anglers

The Maggotdrowning Clothing Shop

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

chubby chubber
Life Member

West Yorkshire
England

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  6:57:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit chubby chubber's Homepage  Send chubby chubber a Yahoo! Message Bookmark this reply Add chubby chubber to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

there too big for a normal wellie bags there bloody warm but blody big make skeetex look like kids wellies lol

Go to Top of Page

JLK
Life Member

Site Supporter

United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  7:04:16 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add JLK to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Just get a cheap 2 net Eva netbag. The drennan will suffice.

Go to Top of Page

Total
Life Member

Site Supporter

Gt. London
United Kingdom

....Just one more cast!

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  7:10:43 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Total to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by chubby chubber

there too big for a normal wellie bags there bloody warm but blody big make skeetex look like kids wellies lol

......Just leave them in the bloody Morrisons bag, a lot bloody cheaper!

Mark
Go to Top of Page

chubby chubber
Life Member

West Yorkshire
England

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  7:32:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit chubby chubber's Homepage  Send chubby chubber a Yahoo! Message Bookmark this reply Add chubby chubber to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

too true matey but if I had something nthat they could stand up in they would cool down better when I take em off as they are that hot best hundred notes ive spent on boots ever

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Total
Life Member

Site Supporter

Gt. London
United Kingdom

....Just one more cast!

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  8:05:16 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Total to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by chubby chubber

too true matey but if I had something nthat they could stand up in they would cool down better when I take em off as they are that hot best hundred notes ive spent on boots ever

....May I ask where you bought them from please? Thank you.

Mark

Edited by - Total on 10 January 2017 8:09:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

chubby chubber
Life Member

West Yorkshire
England

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  9:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit chubby chubber's Homepage  Send chubby chubber a Yahoo! Message Bookmark this reply Add chubby chubber to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

amazon bud you thinking of treating yourself you wont regret it thin socks n away you go no matter what tempreture it is

Go to Top of Page

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

Total
Life Member

Site Supporter

Gt. London
United Kingdom

....Just one more cast!

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  9:31:27 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Total to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Thank you.

....I'm afraid they are well out of my price range, but a fishing mate is looking out for a decent pair of boots.

Thank you for answering.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

Capt Birdseye
Life Member

Lincolnshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  10:11:32 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Capt Birdseye to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

http://www.ukrolex2013.co.uk/mens-t...p-10918.html

Anyone dealt with this company ? Baffin Trappers advertised at less than half normal price !

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

lavo-1
Life Member

Site Supporter

Merseyside

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  10:25:52 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lavo-1 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by Capt Birdseye

Anyone dealt with this company ? Baffin Trappers advertised at less than half normal price !

I would steer clear of that site as I couldn't find any VAT number anywhere on the site.
Myself and another MD member were scammed last year looking for Baffin boots.
I would stick to Amazon through their global market scheme.

Go to Top of Page

Bittell
Life Member

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  10:26:43 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bittell to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Thy will fit in something like this. Cheap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wellingto...AOSwYGFU00Fe

I have something similar for mine

Go to Top of Page

Capt Birdseye
Life Member

Lincolnshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  10:33:15 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Capt Birdseye to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by lavo-1

quote :

I would steer clear of that site as I couldn't find any VAT number anywhere on the site.

I must admit the site looks a bit iffy, the old saying maybe, if it looks too good to be true it probably is. But Im hoping someone comes on here and tells me different

Go to Top of Page

Capt Birdseye
Life Member

Lincolnshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  10:42:14 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Capt Birdseye to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :

quote :

quote :

I must admit the site looks a bit iffy, the old saying maybe, if it looks too good to be true it probably is. But Im hoping someone comes on here and tells me different

Just done a test purchase , no option for PayPal , which I believe is the safest way, will give it a miss

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

lavo-1
Life Member

Site Supporter

Merseyside

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  10:47:44 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lavo-1 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

http://www.ukwda.org/blog/is-your-website-legal

Its a dodgy website mate, as none of the legal requirements have been met for a legit website, see above link.

Go to Top of Page

Capt Birdseye
Life Member

Lincolnshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  10:51:49 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Capt Birdseye to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :

Its a dodgy website mate, as none of the legal requirements have been met for a legit website, see above link.

Thanks for that Lavo-1

Go to Top of Page

Capt Birdseye
Life Member

Lincolnshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  10:59:24 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Capt Birdseye to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :

Is there any organisation that could get it checked and shut down if it is dodgy?

Go to Top of Page

tee.bee
Life Member

Merseyside

Posted - 11 January 2017 :  07:53:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit tee.bee's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add tee.bee to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I use a ski boot bag plenty big enough i can get chest waders in them

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2017 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.41 seconds.