The Maggotdrowners Forum - Story so far...........
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 www.Maggotdrowning.com
 Football Corner
 Story so far...........
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Wise Owl
Trainee Moderator

West Yorkshire
Pakistan

Posted - 23 October 2017 :  7:15:47 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list

yeah we've got a few as well

Go to Top of Page

BrianEmb
Life Member

Kent
United Kingdom

Posted - 04 November 2017 :  7:08:58 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BrianEmb to your friends list

West Ham are an absolute shambles. Will Bilic make it to next weekend?

Go to Top of Page

Wise Owl
Trainee Moderator

West Yorkshire
Pakistan

Posted - 04 November 2017 :  8:16:47 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list

Leeds are worse

Go to Top of Page

shang
Life Member

Hertfordshire

Posted - 04 November 2017 :  9:15:26 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shang to your friends list

Not quite sure why we've fallen apart so badly in the last 6 odd weeks.

I hope Christiansen gets a few more weeks to turn it around as our early season stuff was excellent - top of the league and with the best goal difference - he must have been doing something right !

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Wise Owl
Trainee Moderator

West Yorkshire
Pakistan

Posted - 05 November 2017 :  6:22:19 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list

At least my other team won Well done Chelsea

Go to Top of Page

Northantslad
'Any indications?

Northamptonshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 05 November 2017 :  6:57:38 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Northantslad to your friends list

Yep Chelsea played a good game.

Go to Top of Page

Wise Owl
Trainee Moderator

West Yorkshire
Pakistan

Posted - 05 November 2017 :  7:01:43 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list

quote :
Originally posted by Northantslad

Yep Chelsea played a good game.

To be honest Man U weren't bad i reckon it will be a different story at Old Trafford

Go to Top of Page

Northantslad
'Any indications?

Northamptonshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 05 November 2017 :  7:11:44 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Northantslad to your friends list

Hoping so mate yea. They absorbed us well, balanced with our lack of cutting edge.

Reckon today was a battle of egos, Jose desperate to put one over Conte, so went and tried to go for them which played into their hands a bit. To be honest I would rather we went for Liverpool more and to Chelsea for the point. At present Liverpool for me are a 7.5 team and Chelsea an 8.5. In two games we could have easily come away with four points, we have one.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement..

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

mickthestick
Life Member

Gt.Manchester
England

Posted - 05 November 2017 :  7:17:07 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mickthestick to your friends list

Could be worse ,we could be Leeds

Go to Top of Page

Wise Owl
Trainee Moderator

West Yorkshire
Pakistan

Posted - 05 November 2017 :  7:22:33 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list

With ya previous few results they had to go to chelsea for the win unfortunately for them it didnt pay off, i think Gollywig struggled And Rashford was unlucky.

Go to Top of Page

Wise Owl
Trainee Moderator

West Yorkshire
Pakistan

Posted - 05 November 2017 :  7:23:25 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list

quote :
Originally posted by mickthestick

Could be worse ,we could be Leeds

Nah mate we are Unique

Go to Top of Page

Northantslad
'Any indications?

Northamptonshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 18 November 2017 :  5:12:02 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Northantslad to your friends list

Apparently the gooners were value for the win, uuuggh, despite all the hype about who were the favourites all week, was hoping for Totenham getting something.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Indi68
The Controller

Derbyshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 18 November 2017 :  5:25:06 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Indi68 to your friends list

time to spank the geordies...watch it and weep WO

Go to Top of Page

Northantslad
'Any indications?

Northamptonshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 27 November 2017 :  6:19:01 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Northantslad to your friends list

Well.....City looking unstoppable, we aren't exactly on fire, Spurs slowed up since the international break, see Leeds done Barnsley.

For most, bar us, there have still been some good European displays, some doing better in Europe than in the league, some not, the time of year when a squad gets tested perhaps.

Go to Top of Page

Northantslad
'Any indications?

Northamptonshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 30 November 2017 :  10:29:31 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Northantslad to your friends list

zzzzzzzzz must be a new close season or something.

Not even any criticism of Man Utd zzzzzzzzz

I won't mind, anything.....anyone?

Go to Top of Page

Phoenixicus
Life Member

Midlands West
United Kingdom

Posted - 01 December 2017 :  06:16:08 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phoenixicus to your friends list

TBH Football Corner has never really recovered since Pontius Pilate stopped regularly posting.
Yes he was deluded,bias and amazing blinkered but no more than any other fan I have ever met.

Same old story,had a couple of members who went after him regardless of what he wrote and he just had enough of it.
I totally understand why he rarely visits as he still gets the same s**t when he pops in and out.
Bit of a loss really.

Anyway time for a new topic

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement...

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Northantslad
'Any indications?

Northamptonshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 01 December 2017 :  5:05:56 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Northantslad to your friends list

I disagree mate, been some great discussion in here both past and present, with PP and others who have opted out lately and without them and people 'just' talking football, which I enjoy for one.

It makes me smile sometimes, people say they don't pop in and chat anymore because its all bickering and insults, but it simply isn't like that lately, yet you do try and start some discussion and they still don't bother.

Ive got plenty of time for anyone who wants to chat football and yes might disagree at times, but that's all it is, differences of opinion. As far as I can see people aren't bothering regardless of topics/content.

Go to Top of Page

Pontius Pilate
mufc ok

Gt.Manchester

Posted - 06 December 2017 :  05:49:19 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Pontius Pilate to your friends list

quote :
Originally posted by Phoenixicus

TBH Football Corner has never really recovered since Pontius Pilate stopped regularly posting.
Yes he was deluded,bias and amazing blinkered but no more than any other fan I have ever met.

Same old story,had a couple of members who went after him regardless of what he wrote and he just had enough of it.
I totally understand why he rarely visits as he still gets the same s**t when he pops in and out.
Bit of a loss really.

Go to Top of Page

Wise Owl
Trainee Moderator

West Yorkshire
Pakistan

Posted - 06 December 2017 :  2:14:23 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list

quote :
Originally posted by Pontius Pilate

quote :
Originally posted by Phoenixicus

Bit of a loss really.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww go on then let do a Ralph sort of topic, bring back Ponty

Go to Top of Page

Simon Walsh
Life Member

Cheshire
England

Posted - 06 December 2017 :  3:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Simon Walsh an AOL message Bookmark this reply Add Simon Walsh to your friends list

Come on Dave .... what about Walshy

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.08 seconds.