The Maggotdrowners Forum - Well done Harry Kane
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 www.Maggotdrowning.com
 Football Corner
 Well done Harry Kane
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Phoenixicus
Life Member

Midlands West
United Kingdom

Posted - 26 December 2017 :  1:16:51 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Phoenixicus to your friends list

Couple of season ago the doom monger pundits questioned if he was a one season wonder.

IMO he is now one of the best in the world and Spurs will struggle to keep him.

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

mickthestick
Life Member

Gt.Manchester
England

Posted - 26 December 2017 :  2:15:26 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mickthestick to your friends list

Great achievement ,hope he can take it on to the World stage next

Go to Top of Page

BrianEmb
Life Member

Kent
United Kingdom

Posted - 26 December 2017 :  7:38:56 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BrianEmb to your friends list

Fantastic achievement to beat Shearer’s record and also to become the first player to score more goals in a calendar year than Messi and Ronaldo since David Villa in 2009. Also he has scored 6 out of the 12 Premier League hat tricks scored in 2017.

To be fair it would be difficult for any English club to keep him if Barcelona or Real Madrid come calling. Having said that I think he will have at least two motre years at Spurs and possibly last ne’er if we win something and he gets even closer to Greaves’ club record.

Go to Top of Page

shang
Life Member

Hertfordshire

Posted - 26 December 2017 :  7:47:02 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shang to your friends list

Exceptional scoring record, especially as he gets a few injuries.

Go to Top of Page

Phoenixicus
Life Member

Midlands West
United Kingdom

Posted - 26 December 2017 :  7:51:11 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phoenixicus to your friends list

It's not just the fact he scores goals, it's the quality of his goals.

I think he is a bit special and as Shang said it's just the injuries that would be a worry later on.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

david white
Life Member

North Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 26 December 2017 :  9:45:54 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add david white to your friends list

Hats of to Harry, seem to remember getting a bit of banter on here when it was stated how good he was / could be
yes it's got to go to the international stage just hope England have the ba**s to play attacking football to provide him with the service he thrives on ( ain't holding my breath though )

hopefully Spurs can hold on to him when the big boys get their cheque books out that would mean they've learnt from the Bale sale ( with money in your pocket the players a club looks at carry an inflated price and big price tag doesn't mean great players )

Go to Top of Page

Northantslad
'Any indications?

Northamptonshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 27 December 2017 :  08:53:49 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Northantslad to your friends list

Think Spurs have evolved into a more rounded and consistent team since the sale of Bale, I'm not sure if Bales sale enabled Spurs to evolve, but may helped financially for it to occur.

That said although they have talent in many areas of the pitch, on recent showing, selling Kane would still have an impact.

The coming months, especially this summer will see interest from abroad and how Spurs react to that will determine for me if they have evolved in their ambition and strategy too. If I were a Spurs fan, I would now want to them cease being a selling club.

Well done Harry

Go to Top of Page

Phoenixicus
Life Member

Midlands West
United Kingdom

Posted - 27 December 2017 :  11:04:59 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phoenixicus to your friends list

What is impressive about Spurs this year, is they sold Walker and Ali is not quite on his game - yet still play great football.

Go to Top of Page

H T B
Life Member

Leicestershire
United Kingdom

Posted - 27 December 2017 :  12:02:09 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add H T B to your friends list

Imagine if he could score in August [in the premier league!!!!]

I expect him to be gone next season.
Lukaku or ,maybe Morata replacement, or even Aguerro?

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement..

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Phoenixicus
Life Member

Midlands West
United Kingdom

Posted - 27 December 2017 :  12:07:07 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phoenixicus to your friends list

Methinks he will soon be on is way to a big club

Go to Top of Page

mad4barbel
Life Member

Hampshire

Posted - 10 April 2018 :  7:20:38 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mad4barbel to your friends list

Kane: I am appealing to the league & FA that i want to claim Eriksens goal scored against stoke awarded to me so i can get nearer Salah for a chance of the golden boot because lets face it, im never ever going to win anything else with tottenham,

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login © Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.05 seconds.