The Maggotdrowners Forum - Steel city derby
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 www.Maggotdrowning.com
 Football Corner
 Steel city derby
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

middyman
Life Member

Nottinghamshire

Posted - 12 January 2018 :  3:09:05 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add middyman to your friends list

Come on Wednesday,Sheffield swamped with 300 plus police for tonight's game

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Wise Owl
Trainee Moderator

West Yorkshire
Pakistan

Posted - 12 January 2018 :  5:37:26 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list

I hate the Blunts nearly as much as Man U Cmon wendies

Go to Top of Page

middyman
Life Member

Nottinghamshire

Posted - 12 January 2018 :  5:48:51 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add middyman to your friends list

Can't argue with that W/O,nowt worse than being sat fishing next to a snortbeast #128514;#128514;

Go to Top of Page

shang
Life Member

Hertfordshire

Posted - 12 January 2018 :  6:32:59 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shang to your friends list

My eldest lives on Bramall Lane... wisely she's taken the opportunity to visit London this weekend

Go to Top of Page

middyman
Life Member

Nottinghamshire

Posted - 12 January 2018 :  6:54:35 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add middyman to your friends list

That many police about tonight probably safest place to be.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

160642fishing
Life Member

Cambridgeshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 13 January 2018 :  7:25:45 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 160642fishing to your friends list

quote :
Originally posted by Wise Owl

Well you would wouldn't you Wise Owl after we beat you at Elland Road and as for the Wendies we took four points from them,even though we were poo last night,mind the gap !!

Go to Top of Page

Wise Owl
Trainee Moderator

West Yorkshire
Pakistan

Posted - 13 January 2018 :  7:42:12 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list

quote :
Originally posted by 160642fishing

quote :
Originally posted by Wise Owl

Well you would wouldn't you Wise Owl after we beat you at Elland Road and as for the Wendies we took four points from them,even though we were poo last night,mind the gap !!

Go to Top of Page

middyman
Life Member

Nottinghamshire

Posted - 13 January 2018 :  7:46:12 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add middyman to your friends list

What gap? Your six years behind us ,deluded piggy

Go to Top of Page

160642fishing
Life Member

Cambridgeshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 13 January 2018 :  10:10:41 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 160642fishing to your friends list

Still not doing too badly for a pub team,league positions don't lie,when you've overtaken us,did I just say that ! you can crow.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement..

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

middyman
Life Member

Nottinghamshire

Posted - 14 January 2018 :  10:09:25 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add middyman to your friends list

Your right the table doesn't lie but it can give false indications.You have had a great start to the season but your true potential is starting to show through. If blades finish above us I'll save up and become a site supporter.

Go to Top of Page

160642fishing
Life Member

Cambridgeshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 14 January 2018 :  11:28:01 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 160642fishing to your friends list

We'll hold you to that Middyman,in all fairness most Blades would have been happy at the start of the season just to make sure we stayed in the Championship,we have been a different team since Paul Couttes had his leg broken.Nice to see 31,000 there with hardly any trouble.

Go to Top of Page

middyman
Life Member

Nottinghamshire

Posted - 14 January 2018 :  1:35:59 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add middyman to your friends list

Let's see at the end of the season mate,good luck but not too much wawaw

Go to Top of Page

160642fishing
Life Member

Cambridgeshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 21 February 2018 :  10:46:01 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 160642fishing to your friends list

quote :
Originally posted by middyman

What gap? Your six years behind us ,deluded piggy

Those six years in front of us don't seem to be doing your lot an awful lot of good Middyman,what is it now,15 points,mind the gap

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

davylad
Life Member

East Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 22 February 2018 :  4:13:15 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add davylad to your friends list

If your planning on going to the Kcom tomorrow night, I'd think again. The match could even be abandoned, if some of the clowns that call themselves Hull City supporters get their way. They plan some sort of demonstration, maybe whistles I've heard, if the game does finish it will do the home side a lot of good, NOT, just like it did in the Forest game earlier in the season. They need to take a look at the supporters of HKR and Hull FC, they BACK their teams, what a set of !!!!!!!s these minority are.

Go to Top of Page

160642fishing
Life Member

Cambridgeshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 22 February 2018 :  6:23:32 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 160642fishing to your friends list

Let's hope not Davylad,these kind of demonstrations never seem to do any good,as hard as it is not to watch your team probably the only way they would be heard is to stay away from games,if that doesn't sound silly,it would hit the owners where it hurts them the most.

Go to Top of Page

davylad
Life Member

East Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 22 February 2018 :  10:48:29 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add davylad to your friends list

Yes I agree, and of course there is also blame with the owners, but they have took the club from oblivion to their most successful years in their history. It all started with the proposed name change. One thing that made me laugh, was one of these clowns was chanting, City till I die etc, and he had a hat on with TIGERS across the front of it.

Go to Top of Page

160642fishing
Life Member

Cambridgeshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 23 February 2018 :  9:45:57 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 160642fishing to your friends list

Hull deserved it tonight we were absolute rubbish and they wanted it more than we did.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement...

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

davylad
Life Member

East Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 23 February 2018 :  10:40:18 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add davylad to your friends list

I thought when those thirty policemen marched into the ground with all the gear on, was way over the top. It certainly got a response from some of the home nutters. The local burglars probably had a good night.

Go to Top of Page

160642fishing
Life Member

Cambridgeshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 28 February 2018 :  9:37:23 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 160642fishing to your friends list

quote :

Your right the table doesn't lie but it can give false indications.You have had a great start to the season but your true potential is starting to show through. If blades finish above us I'll save up and become a site supporter.

Where's Middyman when you want someone to torment,18 points the difference with 12 games to go,I hope you're saving up

Go to Top of Page

160642fishing
Life Member

Cambridgeshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 12 April 2018 :  10:57:55 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 160642fishing to your friends list

quote :

Paid your site supporter fees yet middyman,I can't imagine the pain of being a Wendies supporter,or a Leeds one for that matter.

Go to Top of Page

Eric The Red
Life Member

Durham
England

Posted - 13 April 2018 :  06:56:39 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Eric The Red's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add Eric The Red to your friends list

me i had a great time at bramall lane everyone was so friendly
mind you it was to see Bruce Springsteen

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.08 seconds.