The Maggotdrowners Forum - Mohamed Salah
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 www.Maggotdrowning.com
 Football Corner
 Mohamed Salah
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Phoenixicus
Life Member

Midlands West
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 April 2018 :  09:03:37 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phoenixicus to your friends list

Not sure why you are being childish about this and having a pop but never mind.
You cannot dispute the points I have made or do you just not want to accept the truth?

With your 60 years of experience best you contact all these media sources and tell them they have it wrong as well then.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-on-to-shine

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news...rinho/243985

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...alah-chelsea

https://www.90min.com/posts/5831049...ose-mourinho

If you can't have a decent discussion - what's the point in posting.

Edited by - Phoenixicus on 11 April 2018 09:04:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

DFL
Life Member

Kent
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 April 2018 :  09:35:32 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DFL to your friends list

Ah I get it now, you’re basing your argument on what you read in the press, maybe pundits comments too, you’re not as intelligent as I gave you credit for. Not just Jose but the other nine managers, ask them what they think of Chelsea’s transfer policy and how much say they got in the deals, as for the press, ask every manager in the league what they think of the stuff press write about, with the rare exception it won’t be anything other than derogatory.

Go to Top of Page

Phoenixicus
Life Member

Midlands West
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 April 2018 :  09:45:52 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phoenixicus to your friends list

No I am basing my argument on what is blindingly obvious to all apart from those who wear blinkers.
The links and media were only added to show you that it's common knowledge.

We are not talking about Chelsea's transfer policy but the fact that JM cannot bring the best out of players so he sells them on.
They then go on to show under a good coach what they can do.

Like I said Shaw not good enough for JM but Barca interested and Rashford one of the best young talents in the game,possibly looking to leave one of the PL's biggest clubs.

Pogba gone backwards since rejoining United,Mkhitaryan couldn't get a game and United playing some of their dullest football in the past 20 years.

Don't tell me "it's all the players fault"

Edited by - Phoenixicus on 11 April 2018 09:46:57 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login © Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.03 seconds.