The Maggotdrowners Forum - Ronaldo
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 www.Maggotdrowning.com
 Football Corner
 Ronaldo
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mark67
Life Member

Posted - 04 April 2018 :  07:54:25 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add mark67 to your friends list

What a goal last night would love to see him back at united will never happen tho

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Phoenixicus
Life Member

Midlands West
United Kingdom

Posted - 04 April 2018 :  09:23:25 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phoenixicus to your friends list

Saw it this morning = stunning and his technique was just so good
Classy of the Juve fans to stand and applaud it after booing him for most of the game.

Go to Top of Page

Simon Walsh
Life Member

Cheshire
England

Posted - 04 April 2018 :  1:48:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Simon Walsh an AOL message Bookmark this reply Add Simon Walsh to your friends list

I was at OT when the other Ronaldo was subbed and got a standing ovation from the United fans. Both great players, but Ronnie will always be loved by us Reds

Go to Top of Page

dry nets
the stig

Lancashire
England

Posted - 12 April 2018 :  10:07:02 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dry nets to your friends list

Took his penalty well last night

Go to Top of Page

Phoenixicus
Life Member

Midlands West
United Kingdom

Posted - 13 April 2018 :  08:14:03 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phoenixicus to your friends list

Surprised he could peel himself off the floor where he spent most of the time throwing tantrums.

One of the greatest footballers of all time but a pathetic individual that's easy to dislike.
Don't think he will be bothered though

Edited by - Phoenixicus on 13 April 2018 08:14:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

floatfisher44
Life Member

East Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 13 April 2018 :  11:27:48 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floatfisher44 to your friends list

Great football player, one of the best the world has seen. But agree with above as a person
he can be very scathing with his comments about other players. Did it at United,and whilst at
Madrid. When he finally hangs up his boots, then the reality of life might hit him.
Money wise he is well sorted. !!

Go to Top of Page

Northantslad
'Any indications?

Northamptonshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 13 April 2018 :  2:58:59 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Northantslad to your friends list

Do you blame the individual or the culture that has permitted it in the last 20 years?

He wouldn't be half as much disliked if he hadn't played for Utd. Not like he went around biting opponents like Suarez did, Liverpool rightly sold him as an embarrassment, then Barcelona go and give him a job! That sort of culture.

Go to Top of Page

Phoenixicus
Life Member

Midlands West
United Kingdom

Posted - 13 April 2018 :  3:59:32 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phoenixicus to your friends list

Don't agree with that NL,nothing to do with United - he is just a total p***k.
Ronaldo has had a s****y "all about me attitude" ever since he became a world class star.
His histrionics have been the same for all the clubs he has been at and the measure of the man was there for all to see when he conspired to get Rooney sent off during the 2006 World Cup.

That showed what kind of a person Ronaldo was then and nothing has changed. I watch a lot of La Liga and he is at it every game with his tantrums,admonishing his team mates if they dare not pass to him and worse of all his persistent "wave the card" if another player dares to tackle him.

As I said he is one of the greatest ever but will always be second best to Messi

Go to Top of Page

Lol
Life Member

Posted - 14 April 2018 :  10:26:22 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Lol to your friends list

quote :
Originally posted by Phoenixicus

Don't agree with that NL,nothing to do with United - he is just a total p***k.
Ronaldo has had a s****y "all about me attitude" ever since he became a world class star.
His histrionics have been the same for all the clubs he has been at and the measure of the man was there for all to see when he conspired to get Rooney sent off during the 2006 World Cup.

That showed what kind of a person Ronaldo was then and nothing has changed. I watch a lot of La Liga and he is at it every game with his tantrums,admonishing his team mates if they dare not pass to him and worse of all his persistent "wave the card" if another player dares to tackle him.

As I said he is one of the greatest ever but will always be second best to Messi

If I had been Rooney I'd have welcomed him to Old Trafford with a pasting. Skilled? Definitely - the word doesn't do him justice. Arsehole? Undoubtedly.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.05 seconds.