The Maggotdrowners Forum - England 'fans'
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 www.Maggotdrowning.com
 Football Corner
 England 'fans'
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

160642fishing
Life Member

Cambridgeshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 24 March 2018 :  1:14:53 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add 160642fishing to your friends list

Just seen a clip on the sports channel of so called fans throwing beer,bottles and glasses from a bridge on to a canal boat in Amsterdam,then throwing bicycles in,100 arrests and in my opinion they should have their passports taken away from them for a number of years.

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Indi68
The Controller

Derbyshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 24 March 2018 :  2:53:40 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Indi68 to your friends list

an absolute disgrace, football hooligans are very low in my opinion.

Go to Top of Page

mansfield lad
Life Member

Nottinghamshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 26 March 2018 :  12:59:19 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mansfield lad to your friends list

Pathetic. I've seen numerous videos of the England fans, I think the video of them throwing pint pots and ale all over the horses is pathetic aswell. I bet these young idiots wont be going to Russia and if they do I bet they keep a low profile.

Indi I don't actually think it was hooligans, just young idiots who can't take their ale and become brave

Go to Top of Page

Wise Owl
Trainee Moderator

West Yorkshire
Pakistan

Posted - 26 March 2018 :  4:46:28 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list

Wouldnt have had em in our crew We drank our Ale

Go to Top of Page

shang
Life Member

Hertfordshire

Posted - 26 March 2018 :  6:12:03 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shang to your friends list

They should've smoked some bongs, thrown a whitey and sat quietly in the corner

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Wise Owl
Trainee Moderator

West Yorkshire
Pakistan

Posted - 26 March 2018 :  6:14:11 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list

Or gone down Bnging Alley near the church the black woman in the 2nd window bet they wouldn't fight her

Edited by - Wise Owl on 26 March 2018 6:14:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

shang
Life Member

Hertfordshire

Posted - 26 March 2018 :  6:30:39 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shang to your friends list

quote :
Originally posted by Wise Owl

Or gone down Bnging Alley near the church the black woman in the 2nd window bet they wouldn't fight her
a

The one under the UV light which makes her underwear glow ? I think I've seen her...

Go to Top of Page

Wise Owl
Trainee Moderator

West Yorkshire
Pakistan

Posted - 26 March 2018 :  6:33:37 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wise Owl to your friends list

Im saying nowt mate

Go to Top of Page

bazill58
Life Member

Gt.Manchester

Posted - 26 March 2018 :  7:29:00 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bazill58 to your friends list

Threw a whitey sat in the corner I remember it well,,,

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement..

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

lp1886
Life Member

Leicestershire
England

Posted - 26 March 2018 :  8:00:16 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lp1886 to your friends list

quote :

That the one near 'Stones' cafe?

Go to Top of Page

Pontius Pilate
mufc ok

Gt.Manchester

Posted - 29 March 2018 :  01:07:01 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Pontius Pilate to your friends list

quote :
Originally posted by Indi68

an absolute disgrace, football hooligans are very low in my opinion.

agreed they are utter scum

Go to Top of Page

shang
Life Member

Hertfordshire

Posted - 04 April 2018 :  8:53:08 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shang to your friends list

Disgusting behaviour by the Liverpool fans.... seems we don't just restrict our hooliganism to foreign travels.

Pep, as classy as ever

Go to Top of Page

Phoenixicus
Life Member

Midlands West
United Kingdom

Posted - 05 April 2018 :  07:09:19 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Phoenixicus to your friends list

You know how it is with the Liverpool "fans" never been known to instigate troubles inside or outside the ground.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Blanks
Life Member

Posted - 05 April 2018 :  4:51:58 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Blanks to your friends list

City were on fire last night, well, the bus was.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.06 seconds.