The Maggotdrowners Forum - Hemmington carp lake silvers results
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Match
 Match Results
 Hemmington carp lake silvers results
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtons
Life Member

Site Supporter

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  09:50:24 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Kirtons to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Match 5 in the silverfish winter league. Thanks again all for your attendance section results as follows.

Section a

1.Alex peg 5 8lb 10oz
2.big Chris peg 2 5lb 13oz

Section b

1.kirtons peg 15 9lb 4oz
2. Jay peg 13 9lb

Section c

1.gotta catch em all peg 24 6lb 5oz
2.disco Dave peg 28 4lb 10oz

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

DiscoDave1987
Dave

Site Supporter

United Kingdom

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  2:09:05 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DiscoDave1987 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Place wants filling in lol. Wonder how mogz is getting on today.

Like a lizard at the water hole, always flat out.
Go to Top of Page

Kirtons
Life Member

Site Supporter

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  2:53:36 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Kirtons to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

He'll be in his car wheel spinning out of the exit at pace

Go to Top of Page

Gutsy
Life Member

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  3:41:07 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gutsy to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by DiscoDave1987

Place wants filling in lol. Wonder how mogz is getting on today.

I wonder think it will depend if it's a silvers match or not , anything goes and I would definitely be on the tip unless I was on peg 15 lol

Go to Top of Page

Kirtons
Life Member

Site Supporter

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  4:39:20 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Kirtons to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Peg 15 aka the aquarium ;)

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

MOGZ
Life Member

Staffordshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  6:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Send MOGZ an AOL message Bookmark this reply Add MOGZ to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Tackle is going on ebay. Been on peg 3, had 7lb, watched peg 2 have 22lb, peg 4 1lb, peg 6 13oz

Edited by - MOGZ on 08 January 2017 6:18:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jay t78

Nottinghamshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  6:03:33 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Jay t78 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Enjoyed another match with you lot. Well done kirtons you skimmer legend.

Go to Top of Page

Kirtons
Life Member

Site Supporter

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  6:15:56 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Kirtons to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

[quote]Originally posted by Jay t78

Enjoyed another match with you lot. Well done kirtons you skimmer legend.
[/quote

another good turnout and a good giggle, we deffo need to peg that stream in behind carp lake for one match!

Go to Top of Page

Kirtons
Life Member

Site Supporter

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  6:18:06 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Kirtons to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

[quote]Originally posted by MOGZ

Tackle is going on ebay. Been on peg 3, had 7lb, watched peg 2 have 22lb, peg 4 1l, peg 6 13oz
[/quote

Gutsy will shoot his load if he got first dibs on your tackle with all that daiwa and rive

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

MOGZ
Life Member

Staffordshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  6:38:22 PM  Show Profile  Send MOGZ an AOL message Bookmark this reply Add MOGZ to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Anyway, more important things Mr kirton's. I think I've been fleeced via Facebook on some fishing gear. Do i either appoint you as my legal aid or run the idiot over

Edited by - MOGZ on 08 January 2017 6:39:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Gutsy
Life Member

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  6:45:15 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gutsy to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by MOGZ

Anyway, more important things Mr kirton's. I think I've been fleeced via Facebook on some fishing gear. Do i either appoint you as my legal aid or run the idiot over

Let kirts know his name and he will phone up the Mirror and have him set up in a honey trap or by the fake sheikh , the bloke will wish he was dead lol

Go to Top of Page

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

Gutsy
Life Member

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  6:46:40 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gutsy to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :

Tackle is going on ebay. Been on peg 3, had 7lb, watched peg 2 have 22lb, peg 4 1lb, peg 6 13oz

Catch any bonus fish Mogz or short ?

Go to Top of Page

big chris 45

Derbyshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  7:34:03 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add big chris 45 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

how did he catch on peg 2 mogz long, short,down edge

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Kirtons
Life Member

Site Supporter

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  7:43:37 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Kirtons to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :

Mogz this will be a labour of love for me, I've been looking for a new case to look over for the new year. Could he be Lenny in disguise up to his old tricks ?if it's on facebook the first thing he needs is exposing publicly, then if he goes quiet on you pm him and threaten to expose him as a nonce ...that should get your cash back

Edited by - Kirtons on 08 January 2017 7:45:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

Gutsy
Life Member

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  7:59:53 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Gutsy to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by big chris 45

Flier that peg with a good angler on it

Go to Top of Page

big chris 45

Derbyshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 08 January 2017 :  8:35:57 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add big chris 45 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

quote :
Originally posted by Gutsy

quote :
Originally posted by big chris 45

Flier that peg with a good angler on it

Go to Top of Page

bricky72
Life Member

Site Supporter

Nottinghamshire
United Kingdom

Golden ball left #128514;#128514;#128514;

Posted - 10 January 2017 :  4:13:55 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bricky72 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2017 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.33 seconds.